Create a graphical representation of your system using Studio 5000 Architect by Rockwell Automation.
Studio 5000 Architect is useful for control system designers and engineers who work with Rockwell products. It is a valuable tool when designing a new control system to ensure hardware compatibility and network capacity.
A properly designed system is critical to help reduce costly downtime and frustrating troubleshooting.
Studio 5000 Architect is the central point within Rockwell Automation’s Studio 5000 environment.
Users can view the overall automation system, configure devices such as controllers, Human Machine Interface (HMI) and Electronic Operator Interface (EOI), and manage the communications between the devices.
The Studio 5000 Architect application also exchanges data with other Studio 5000 applications and third-party CAD packages to simplify the development experience.
Key Features :
- Graphical Layout of System – Create graphical representations of your system for easier system modifications
- Initial Architecture and Project Configuration – Build Logix and View projects from an integrated environment
- Re-Use of project content – Re-use Logix and View content as well as use content from the Rockwell Automation Library of Process Objects
- Data exchange with engineering tools – Exchange hardware configuration data, like Controller, I/O, and Communications modules, with third party tools
- Robust Data Management – AutomationML import/export capabilities for bi-directional exchange of data between Studio 5000 and engineering tools